Mission Statement: Ambassador Council raises awareness, promotes volunteerism, and generates financial support to advance the mission of Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland, Inc.
Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland’s Ambassador Council is a group of enthusiastic advocates who are passionate about the House. The Council:
- Raises awareness for the House
- Plans fundraisers to benefit the House
- Organizes activities for the House’s guests
- Volunteers time to the House
- Hosts social gatherings for Council members
- Participates in House-sponsored events
- Contributes financially through the payment of dues
- Attends Council meetings and events
The Ambassador Council meets quarterly to discuss and plan upcoming events and fundraising efforts. It is comprised of two committees, the Events Planning Committee and the Engagement Committee, and is overseen by the Leadership Council.
The Leadership Council is comprised of the Ambassador Council’s officers. The chair of the Ambassador Council sits on the board of Ronald McDonald House and serves as a liaison. Each officer serves a two-year term. The 2016-17 Leadership Council members are:
- Chair: Alexa Beeler
- Vice Chair: Bridgette Berthelot
- Secretary: Tria Charnas
- Events Planning Committee Chairs: Dustin Dorris
- Engagement Committee Chairs: Meredith Rachek and Michael Perrine
Events Planning Committee
The Events Planning Committee focuses its attention on the Ambassador Council’s fundraising events. This includes the coordination of sponsorships and donations for the events and organizing all the details of the logistics and execution of the events.
The Engagement Committee organizes the Council’s philanthropic activities for the House, including making and serving meals, crafting, hosting game nights and ice cream socials, cleaning, and doing yard work. This committee also participates in local events to raise awareness of the Ambassador Council and Ronald McDonald House.
Adopt a Family Program
Support the Ambassador Council and help those staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland by donating to the Adopt a Family program.
Become a member today! Dues are $75 annually. Please complete our form for more information.