Thank you for your interest in employment with the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland.
Part-time / Temporary Position: Group Activities Coordinator
Responsible for recruitment, scheduling, and supervision of group volunteer activities for the Ronald McDonald House.
Collaborates with House staff and volunteers to provide support and assistance in the fulfillment of their goals and objectives.
Eight week position (including two weeks of training), 24 hours/week, while current Group Activities Coordinator is on leave.
- Recruits and schedules volunteer groups to perform services at the House and at the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- Collaborates with House Volunteer Manager and Facility Operations Manager to identify projects to be completed at the House or at the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- Collaborates with Development staff to obtain volunteer help for House projects and special events
- Formally acknowledges all volunteer groups for their service
- Collaborates with Communications Manager to identify groups to highlight in House communications
- Nurtures community group opportunities and refers groups to the Development Director when appropriate
- Regularly and formally surveys group volunteers to access their House volunteer experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related field
- Previous experience working effectively with volunteers
- Computer proficiency, including familiarity with all MS Office products and database software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking ability
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
- Self-directed and able to successfully complete projects assigned with a minimum of supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Submit cover letter and resume to Jennifer Sinisgalli, House Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMH is always looking for eager volunteers and interns to assist with the day to day operations of the House and its programs. For more information about internship opportunities please email email@example.com.