Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland relies on donors like you to operate our House. On average it costs $80 per day to allow a family to stay with us to be close to their child in the hospital. However, we only ask families to make a $20 nightly donation to stay with us. We never turn a family away due to inability to pay.
Your gift keeps families together during challenging times.
Click here for a menu of ways you can support our House.
Give a Financial Gift
- Online Donation - Make a contribution easily and securely through our online donation page.
- Room Sponsorship - This program allows us to offer rooms to families at little or no cost.
- FirstGiving - An online fundraising tool, learn more about how you can set up your own personal donation page through FirstGiving.
- Host a Fundraiser - Looking to host an event to benefit the House? Find out more information about how to proceed.
- Pay-a-Stay - Make a payment for your previous stay or a donation for a family staying at the house.
Give a Goods & Services Gift
- Wish List - The supplies and materials we need to run our newly expanded 55-room Home every day.
- Pull Tab Recycling Program - A fun and easy way everyone can help us raise awareness and funds.
- Vehicle Donation - Learn how the proceeds from your donated vehicle can help families stay at RMH.
Taxes & Future Giving
- Taxes & Your Donation - Beyond an investment from your heart, a donation to RMH can also be a financial benefit come tax time.
- Planned Giving - Leave a legacy to RMH and the families we will serve in the future.