Ronald McDonald House offers internship opportunities each semester to assist with daily operations and help fulfill our mission of keeping families close when they need it most. Interns must be reliable and comfortable working in a variety of settings and with various groups of individuals. We strive to provide interns with a well-rounded experience so that they gain meaningful, professional experiences. Below are the different opportunities we offer. Fill out the intern profile below to get started.
- Communications and Marketing
- Community Programs
- Fund Development & Events
- House Management
- Office Administration
Summer internships begin May 2018.
Summer Internship Application Deadline
- Applications received by March 17 will be given priority.
- Applications received after March 17 will be considered until positions have been filled.
- March 12-16; 19-23; 26-30
- April 9-13 if positions are available